Cleaning & Aftercare
• It is important to clean your shower door and tray after every use. Wipe down all the glass and metal parts with a soft cloth.
• Do not allow lime scale to build up in hard water areas.
• Ensure that any residual water on the glass is removed after every use.
• Clean the glass regularly using soapy water.
• Do not use abrasive products on any surfaces.
• Please maintain basin and shower wastes with removal of hair or build up in bottle traps to prevent blockages.
• Please make sure that any toothpaste, mouthwash etc is washed down to prevent damage to the ceramic basin and also the chrome click clack, pop up or spinning wastes.
• Only use hot water and soap on all taps, traps, enclosures, showers etc, any bleach based products used will void your guarantee.
• All taps and showers have a premium finish and need to be treated with care, an occasional wipe with a mild washing-up liquid on a soft damp cloth followed by a thorough rinsing is all that is required. The nozzles in the shower heads should be cleaned periodically to remove any build up of debris or deposits which may affect the performance of the shower. DO NOT use abrasive or chemical household cleaners as this may cause damage.
Most bathroom products are vulnerable to acid attack and some strong household cleaners including strong disinfectants, denture cleaners, hair dyes, wine making chemicals and photographic chemicals may contain acid. These materials may have a varying effect on the surface from black spots/streaks (which cannot be removed) to pitting the surface. Contact with these materials should be avoided.
Mirror Care & Maintenance Guide
To help maintain and care for your Mirror, we have compiled the following guide to help ensure your new mirror retains its sparkle for years to come. It is important to clean your Mirror after every use. Wipe down the mirror, glass and metal parts with a non-abrasive soft cloth. (as applicable). Do not allow lime scale to build up in hard water areas. Clean the glass regularly using warm soapy water only. Never use, steel wool, scouring pads, acid, alkali, vinegar or abrasives on your mirror. Any stubborn dirt should be wiped off carefully with a non-abrasive cloth, be careful not to scratch the mirror. Always read the instructions on the packaging.
Bath Screen Information
Bath Screens are not designed to fit on baths with stepped fronts, roll top rims or integral soap dishes. Fitting of screen on baths which have a raised head rest or shape is not recommended. Screen must not be impaired by bath handles. Bath Screens are not designed to fit on baths with stepped fronts, roll top rims or integral soap dishes. Fitting of screen on baths which have raised head rests or shapes is not recommended. There must be no items causing obstruction with the seal and bath, as any of the above may cause leaks.
When choosing your Bath Screen, please ensure that if your bath has bath handles, that they do not interfere with the bath rim area where your screen will be placed. When choosing an in-swing or folding Bath Screen, please ensure your swing area is not interfering with any brassware or internal shower features. Similarly, when choosing an out – swing, please ensure the out-swing area is free from any obstructions.
Cleaning of cladding products should be wiped down with a clean cloth and not use any abrasive or products that contain any chemicals as discolouration may take place and void any warranty.
Call out charge
All jobs completed have a 12 month warranty on all labour, any job that falls out of this time period or have not abided by the cleaning and maintenance guidance will incur a £65 call out fee which includes the first hours labour, if any parts or additional labour is required we will confirm with you before proceeding with any works.